Saturday, October 23, 2010

The Yard Sale!

So I helped my mom for two days with a giant yard sale at her door factory in Losantville, IN.
I learned to drive a forklift! That was fun, not that it has anything to do with the yardsale, but none the less it was fun.
My daughter and I were moving tables and I almost dropped a lamp because she made me laugh, and then instead an angel fell off and broke. I sold a $100 item for $2, I didn't know what it was...ahaha, I don't think my mom found me helpful at all. Oops.
But good news, I was able to sell a rabbit, and I got rid of my other 3 males. So I am officially down to 8 rabbits, and one is gone in Nov to a neighbor, so I am not making any money yet, but hope to be soon. Of course my pregnant rabbit is not showing any signs of having babies. Maybe it's a false pregnancy. We will see.
I found some really great books at my mom's yard sale, one recipe book had a desert called Pavlova, which is an amazing desert that I had when I went to Australia. I have never seen it anywhere in the USA, but was so excited to see it that I took the book. I will post it in a later post and maybe some of you can try it. It's delicious.
If your interested in any doors, look up the door factory, they can make just about any door you can dream up for a very good price. Made in America. www.customdoorproducts.com

No comments:

Post a Comment